Reserve our Denver Party Bus for a Brewery Tour Today
303 Party Bus Brewery Tour Reservations
Denver has emerged on the map as a craft beer mecca. With new breweries popping up all the time, it seems the city’s thirst for good beer is never quite quenched. Breweries have become the go-to for casual social life in Denver. Open for tastings and tours, craft breweries are a worthy choice for laid-back gatherings with a genuine, unique-to-Denver vibe.
Using our local expertise as Denver natives and beer lovers, 303 Party Bus designs personalized beer tours available on the weekends. We’ll bring your group of any size to our favorite breweries, or help you create your own itinerary. Each tour lasts about five hours, with stops at four different breweries. We can also arrange a meal stop at any point on the tour.
For each customized beer tour, we take care of all the planning details
- We call ahead to each brewery to let them know the party bus is coming, day or evening
- Breweries stop serving earlier than bars, but we can work around any window of time
- We can arrange a pickup time as early as 11am (most breweries open at noon)
- We provide water and pretzels on the bus to help through your beer education
- Transportation. On 303 Party Bus, your group’s job is to have fun and our job is to drive